Emergency Number: +973 1724 6888 | Call Center Number: 8000 1090
Our orthopedicians have a wealth of experience treating all bone-related ailments, from sports injuries, to fractures, to diseases such as arthritis and osteoporosis. Additionally, our orthopedicians are experts in performing orthopedic surgeries, such as a simple (simple surgery) to a complex (complex surgery). Moreover our surgeons have also developed and pioneered many innovative methods which are technically advanced in the modern healthcare scenario.
Services and Treatments offered
- Clinical coverage of sports injuries, fractures, lower back and neck pain, arthritic conditions of joints and osteoporosis
- Arthroscopic Surgeries of Knees and Shoulder joints and ligament reconstructions
- Surgeries of the spine for treating problems of the disc, infection, trauma and other deformities
- Corrective surgical treatment for congenital disorders like residual polio
- Endoscopic (Key Hole) surgery for sciatic pain and disc prolapse
- Inter Laminar Epidural Endoscopic Technique of Lumbar Disc Removal.
- Percutaneous bone grafting from the upper end of tibia.
- An innovative percutaneous treatment technique for die-punch injuries of the distal radius.
- Innovative techniques for fixation of the head of radius in irreducible anterior dislocation of the head of radius.
- Minimally invasive fracture fixation (MIPPO technique)
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Complex fracture management