Emergency Number: +973 1724 6888 | Call Center Number: 8000 1090
Medical Director and Senior Consultant-Full Time- Trauma & Orthopaedics
MBBS,D.Orth,MS,DNB, M.Ch. Orth
Dr Abdul Gaffar has with him over 25 years’ experience in the field of orthopedics and is very popular in the medical field in Bahrain.
He has introduced many innovative techniques in the field of orthopedics which are:
- Inter Laminar Epidural Endoscopic Technique of Lumbar Disc Removal.
- Percutaneous bone grafting from the upper end of tibia.
- A new percutaneous treatment technique for die-punch injuries of the distal radius.
- A new technique of fixation of the head of radius in irreducible anterior dislocation of the head of radius.
- M.Ch (Orth) - Master of Chirurgery in Orthopaedics.University of Liverpool, United Kingdom.1994
- D.N.B. (Orth) - Diplomate of the National Board. New Delhi, India.1986
- M.S. (Ortho) - Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics. - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India.1985
- Orth. - Diploma in Orthopaedics.- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.1983
- M.B.,B.S. - Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli, India.1979
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons of USA (F.I.C.S)
- Fellow of the A.O. Group, Switzerland.
- Member of A.O. Alumni Association, Switzerland.
- Member of Asian Surgical Association, Hong Kong.
- Member of Bahrain Sports Medicine Association.
- Life Member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Life Member of the Indian Arthroscopy Society.
- Member of the G.C.C Orthopaedic Association.
- Member, SICOT, Belgium.
- Member, ISMISS, International Society of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery, Switzerland.
- Member, International Intra-Discal Therapy Society,United States of America.
Minimally Invasive Orthopaedic Surgical Techniques