Emergency Number: +973 1724 6888 | Call Center Number: 8000 1090
Medical Director and Senior Consultant-Full Time- Trauma & Orthopaedics
MBBS,D.Orth,MS,DNB, M.Ch. Orth
Dr Abdul Gaffar has with him over 25 years’ experience in the field of orthopedics and is very popular in the medical field in Bahrain.
Specialist Radiologist-Full Time
Dr. Amr has Bachelor’s degree in medicine & surgery (M. B, B. Ch.) and has done his master’s degree in Radiodiagnosis (Ms.Sc.) from the faculty of medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt. The thesis of his master’s degree was about the role of Multislice CT in the assessment of thoracic vascular injuries after blunt thoracic trauma. He was registered member as a general practitioner in the Egyptian medical syndicate (2004), registered member as a radiology specialist in the Egyptian medical syndicate (2009) and Registered as a certified BCLS provider from the Saudi Heart Association (2010). He has nearly 6 years’ experience in the field of radiology.
Department: Laboratory Services
Specialist – Pathology- Full Time
Dr. Anees Sheriff did his M.B.B.S from Mysore Medical College, Mysore, India in 1991 and completed his M.D. in Pathology from J. N. Medical College, Belgaum, India, in the year 1999. Subsequently, he has worked as Lecturer in Pathology at S. S. Medical College, Tumkur, India from 1999 to 2001, and has worked as a Specialist Pathologist with the MoH, KSA for 7 years. His has 12 years of combined academic and practical experience as Pathologist, at centers both in India and in the Middle East.
Dr. Bachar Khoury has a long experience in pediatric ophthalmology, oculoplastic surgery, and other microsurgeries from Paris, France.
He is available at Royal Bahrain Hospital during the day, and on call 24 hours / day for any emergency cases.
Dr. Bachar Khoury has the following degrees to his credit:
- 2009: Consultant ophthalmologist degree from the ministry of health, Bahrain.
- 2009: Diploma of ocular inflammations and infections, Faculty of Medicine Diderot, Paris,France.
- May 2008: European Board of Ophthalmology, Paris, France.
- June 2008: Diploma of ophthalmic microsurgery, University Paris Descartes, Pr.RENARD.
- 2006-2008: Subspecialty of pediatric ophthalmology (A.F.S.A), University Paris Descartes, Pr.DUFIER, Paris, France.
- 2007: Diploma of pediatric ophthalmology, University Paris Descartes, Pr.DUFIER.
- 2006-2008: Special training of oculoplastic surgery, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, Dr.Allali Jerome, Paris, France.
- 2004-2006: Subspecialty of oculoplastic surgery, eyelids, orbit, reconstructive andplastic surgery in the Eye Surgical Hospital, Damascus.
- 2000-2004: Specialist in Ophthalmology in Damascus - Syria.
He has more than 12 years’ experience in the field of ophthalmology and is the head of the ophthalmology department in Royal Bahrain Hospital.
He has participated in the following scientific activities:
- Congresses of Ophthalmologists in France, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan.
- He was the coordinator of the educational program for residents in ophthalmology at Eye Surgical Hospital, Damascus, Syria.