Dr. Wiam HusseinDepartment: Endocrinology Endocrinology & Diabetes
Dr Wiam has done his training in the USA. After completing Internal medicine residency program and receiving the Best Resident Award, he continued his training in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in one of the Leading Centers in the USA, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, where he received multiple awards including a national award in USA for his research and publications in his field. He returned to the Gulf area in 1998 and has established World Class center for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Osteoporosis in AlKhobar, Saudi Arabia. He has more than 20 years of experience in USA and in the Gulf area. He comes to us with extensive experience in Thyroid diseases and cancer, Pituitary disorders, Obesity, Osteoporosis, vitamin D deficiency, Hirsutism, Hyperlipidemia as well as Diabetes, Insulin Pumps and all Endocrine disorders in adults.
- Endocrinology and Diabetes Fellowship from Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA.
- Fellow of American College of Endocrinology.
- Fellow of American College of Physicians.
- American Board of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Jordanian Medical Council of Endocrinology and Diabetes (Jordanian Board)
- Devoted Middle east award
- American college of Endocrinology annual award, USA
- Best resident of the year award, USA