Dr. Nabeel HameedDepartment: Neurology Neuro Surgery
Years of Experience: More than 18 years
Brief Profile of the Doctor: Dr. Nabeel earned his M.B.B.S degree in Kasturba Medical College – Mangalore University, India in 1992, Diploma of Microsurgery in 2003, and received a French Diploma AFS, AFSA in Neurosurgery in the University of Rouen, France in 2005. He has more than 18 years of experience in the field of Neurosurgery. He played a vital role in establishing a modern Neurosurgical Unit in Salmaniya Medical Complex with an interest in Neuro Trauma and Vascular Neurosurgery. Dr. Nabeel also introduced and implemented modern protocols of managing Neurological trauma, which helped improve the rate of recovery and the survival rate of severe head injuries. Neurosurgery has also been advanced due to his contribution and introduction of Neuronavigation.
- AFSA (Attestation De Formation Specialisee Approfondie De Neurochirurgie) in Neurosurgery - University of Rouen, France - 2005
- AFS (Attestation De Formation Specialisee De Neurochirurgie) in Neurosurgery - University of Rouen, France - 2004
- Diploma of Microsurgery - University of Rouen, France - 2003
- Arab Board in Surgery - 2002
- M.B.B.S - Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore University, Mangalore, India - 1986 - 1992